Tag: Dancewear Corner
It’s a ubiquitous question in business – can one do well and do good? In other words, can businesses grow, make some sort of profit and make a notable positive difference in surrounding communities and the world? Dancewear Corner (DWC) of Orlando, FL, offering “everything a dancer needs in one place,” is one business that has managed to do both. The dancewear store (and Só Dança retailer), through its DWC Gives Back Program, offers scholarships, dancewear/supplies, goods to auction off for silent auctions and more – all in working toward ensuring that any person who wants to reach their dance dreams has the resources to do so.
Powered by Mirasvit Magento 2 Extensions
- Exit12 Dance Company: Moved by war & healing though dance
- Step-ball-change and a chuckle: Embracing a Moment of Laughter
- Off the screen and on to the stage: How to engage your students in this digital world
- What every tap dancer should know
- Dancing away from home as a talented young artist: A talk with Catherine Rowland