Tag: Dress Code
The beginning of a new school year has all the feels – excitement, some nerves, many questions and lots of back-to-school shopping. And when it comes to going back to dance in the fall, your child needs “supplies”, too, whether they’re headed back in person or virtually. Your little one may have had a growth spurt over the summer and have outgrown their ballet shoes, or maybe they’re moving up to a new level with a new dress code requirement.Read more...
Powered by Mirasvit Magento 2 Extensions
- Legs up! How you can increase arabesque flexibility
- The show must go on: Adapting and thriving through COVID-19
- Dress code for dummies: Parents, know how to dress your dance child for success
- Juliet Doherty shares her COVID-19 routine
- Globetrotting with the flow: A talk with Adji Cissoko of Alonzo King LINES Ballet