Tag: Juliet Doherty
Perhaps one thing that is comforting about being quarantined at home, with this pause on regular life, is that everyone is in the same boat. Even the greatest dancers in the world are doing ballet barres at their kitchen counter. Everyone has had to find a way to adjust.Read more...
Welcome to the Be You Collection! This is an incredibly special collection that has been created and curated to inspire our community. We aspire to feature dancers in this collection that are real trailblazers. For the launch of Be You, Juliet Doherty has teamed up with us by hand selecting her favorite styles to be apart of the collection. We sat down with Juliet a few questions about this new collection. Take a peak below to see our conversation!Read more...
Powered by Mirasvit Magento 2 Extensions
- Legs up! How you can increase arabesque flexibility
- The show must go on: Adapting and thriving through COVID-19
- Dress code for dummies: Parents, know how to dress your dance child for success
- Juliet Doherty shares her COVID-19 routine
- Globetrotting with the flow: A talk with Adji Cissoko of Alonzo King LINES Ballet