Tag: LINES Ballet
Dancers often envision the “long game”: make it into a certain company, get a certain role, make principal, get glowing reviews and go down in the dance history books as a visionary -- all with 100 percent focus on the art form at hand and at heart. Adji Cissoko, however, enjoys the present moment and takes each new moment as it comes. She wants to dance, and seems quite content wherever and however she’s able to do so. A passion for the art of dance, strikingly long and graceful lines, and a generous, adaptable spirit have brought her far and wide -- from dancing in her youth in Munich, to the National Ballet of Canada, to Alonzo King LINES Ballet in San Francisco, CA.Read more...
Powered by Mirasvit Magento 2 Extensions
- Dress code for dummies: Parents, know how to dress your dance child for success
- Juliet Doherty shares her COVID-19 routine
- Globetrotting with the flow: A talk with Adji Cissoko of Alonzo King LINES Ballet
- Be You Collection Featuring Juliet Doherty
- Acknowledgement and Commitment to Society - Só Dança is making changes