Tag: Miami City Ballet
Australian-born Só Dança ambassador Bianca Bulle recently retired from the stage to pursue a teaching career, following a satisfying performing career with both the Los Angeles Ballet and Miami City Ballet. As a teacher, she uses everything she knows from dancing myriad principle roles and recovering from several injuries to guide younger dancers through the field with a sense of nurture and positivity. We caught up with Bulle to learn about some of her favorite strength and stretching exercises to help with arabesque consistency and flexibility.Read more...
The Show Must Go On. It’s a phrase that we dancers know well, and it speaks to our adaptability, our resilience and our ability to thrive under pressure. As an industry, we are used to dealing with anything that’s thrown at us, and never have we been so tested before. Despite the hardships caused by the pandemic, so many dancers are still managing to find the silver linings in each day. We spoke to two of Só Dança’s brand ambassadors – known as So Dancers – Brittany Cavaco and Bianca Bulle, about how they are coping during the pandemic and what the phrase “The Show Must Go On” means to them.Read more...
Powered by Mirasvit Magento 2 Extensions
- Legs up! How you can increase arabesque flexibility
- The show must go on: Adapting and thriving through COVID-19
- Dress code for dummies: Parents, know how to dress your dance child for success
- Juliet Doherty shares her COVID-19 routine
- Globetrotting with the flow: A talk with Adji Cissoko of Alonzo King LINES Ballet