Tag: Pointe shoes
Your students have been asking, and you’ve finally approved some of them to start their pointe training. It’s certainly an exciting time for them – and you (aren’t you proud?!) – but it’s also a crucial time. You want to help start them off on the right foot, and that means guiding them and giving them resources for finding their proper shoe.
It’s okay if you’re not completely up-to-date on the latest pointe shoe technologies and brands; that’s what we’re here for! But helping your students find the shoes that are right for their feet is imperative to their alignment, their experience and their future. So read on for some insight and tips to impart to your students!
Powered by Mirasvit Magento 2 Extensions
- Exit12 Dance Company: Moved by war & healing though dance
- Step-ball-change and a chuckle: Embracing a Moment of Laughter
- Off the screen and on to the stage: How to engage your students in this digital world
- What every tap dancer should know
- Dancing away from home as a talented young artist: A talk with Catherine Rowland