Over time, dancing can feel like a grind. The repetition, perfectionism and the massive amount of hours can be a soul sucker. But, it is the JOY of dance that truly drives dancers to continue training at such a pace for so many years. It takes more than just great physical strength to be a good dancer. It also takes dedication, a strong work ethic, artistry, and an undying passion and humility. In other words, a very strong soul.
Powered by Mirasvit Magento 2 Extensions
- Exit12 Dance Company: Moved by war & healing though dance
- Step-ball-change and a chuckle: Embracing a Moment of Laughter
- Off the screen and on to the stage: How to engage your students in this digital world
- What every tap dancer should know
- Dancing away from home as a talented young artist: A talk with Catherine Rowland